HomeEmbroideryFiber ArtsNeedlepaintingSilk RibbonContact Me

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I am wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and all the best for a Blessed New Year 2014.  It is Christmas Eve, and I finished the last gift yesterday, for my neighbor Paulette who is an 82 year old on roller skates.  She puts me to shame she is always moving and doing something fantastic.  We have become very close since I moved in next door, and I love sharing all kinds of projects with her.  I made her a scissor fob, with silk ribbon.  For my oldest 3 Granddaughters I embroidered a wool beret with silk ribbon and each one done in different colors, they really came out nice.  My son will be here to stay over Christmas and will be visiting with his Dad's family this evening and tomorrow we get together at my Daughter's home for our Christmas celebration.  Everyone is cooking different dishes and cannot wait to sit down for dinner.   Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment