HomeEmbroideryFiber ArtsNeedlepaintingSilk RibbonContact Me

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My family had a wonderful Christmas, we gathered at my daughter's home.  We had so much wonderful food that every body made and brought for dinner.  It was wonderful seeing all the family together, and my three granddaughter's, who are so busy with their own lives. Jenny is a high school English teacher, Michelle has a PH.d in Psychology and is working at a hospital, and Jamie works for a company that makes sporting equipment, and their ski boards are going to be at Soshi for the Winter Olympics.  I embroidered silk ribbon on berets and they loved them, which made me happy.  The weather was about 85 deg's so we spent a lot of time outdoors where the great granddaughter's were riding their new toys.  Took a lot of pictures and had a great Christmas.  I hope everyone was as lucky as I was to enjoy their day with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment