HomeEmbroideryFiber ArtsNeedlepaintingSilk RibbonContact Me

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer is here and thank goodness it has not been very hot.  We will be in the 100's for the weekend but a nice summer so far.
I still have not been well, my Polymyalgia continues and have had a lot of pain, tapered off of Prednisone and for 6 weeks the pain has been awful.  Today they started me on Prednisone again at 10mg hopefully I will get some pain relief.

I am going to be a Great Grandmother again and it's a Girl.  My daughter asked me if I could make a sweater, hat and blanket and of course I said yes.
This is the pattern that she picked out and I will be making. I  started the sweater but my hands have been hurting really bad so it's been hard to continue knitting.  I hope it will be done by December, that is when the baby is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment