HomeEmbroideryFiber ArtsNeedlepaintingSilk RibbonContact Me

Friday, December 23, 2016

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, and the very best New Year.  May 2017 be a great year for everyone.  I have taken out my spinning wheels and fine tuned them, oiled and waxed them. I have also bought 2 oz of many different sheep wool to try and find which I like better.  I want to spin some natural colored wool for socks.  I would also love to buy a new spinning wheel but they are so expensive.  I have had 2 of them over twenty years and the other one probably about 12 years.  I need lots of practice because it has been a long time since I have spun wool.  I also purchased some silk and tencel to add to my wool to make the socks hold up with wear and not stretch out.  Have great family time during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment